The ASHA Leader is ASHA’s official news magazine. The monthly publication is a trusted news source for readers and a valued member benefit, delivering award-winning content:
- Cutting-edge research advances
- In-depth clinical and research features on treatment approaches, professional issues, and specific communication disorders
- Professional tips, tools, and resources for readers to do their jobs
- Explanations of how health care and education trends affect their practices
- Members’ accomplishments
Advertising in The ASHA Leader connects you with the largest audience of customers and job-seekers in the speech, language, and audiology markets. It is a resource that professionals turn to find products, CE programs, and employment. Book your ad space today and start growing your business.
- After word of mouth, The ASHA Leader is the #1 way ASHA professionals find out about new products1
- 71% of ASHA professionals searching for continuing education opportunities consider advertisements in ASHA Leader as important2
- 62% of members in academics indicate that the The ASHA Leader would be important in their job search if they were changing jobs today3
- 47% of job seekers consider The ASHA Leader a very important resource3
- 179,000+ audiologists; speech-language pathologists; speech, language, and hearing scientists; CSD students; and other subscribers
- 2016 advertising rates and sizes (including job listings)
- 2017 advertising rates and sizes (including job listings)
Refer to the 2016 Editorial Calendar for details on each issue’s editorial focus.
|Issue||Mail Date||Editorial Focus||Space Deadline*||Art Deadline|
|January||December 18||Audiology Technology||November 17||November 24|
|February||January 22||Voice and Identity||December 22||December 29|
|March||February 19||Patient-Centered Care||January 22||January 26|
|April||March 25||Autism||February 19||February 23|
|May||April 29||Hearing Loss||March 25||March 29|
|June||May 28||Aging and Communication||April 22||April 26|
|July||June 24||Just Keep It Legal||May 20||May 24|
|August||July 29||Convention Preview||June 24||June 28|
|September||August 26||Back-to-School||July 22||July 26|
|October||September 23||Aphasia||August 26||August 30|
|November||October 28||Interprofessional Scuffles (Bonus Distribution: ASHA Convention)||September 23||September 27|
|December||November 26||The One-Way Conversationalist||October 21||October 25|
*Sometimes, space for job listings is still available after the space deadline date. Contact us to see if we can make room for your ad. You may always advertise on the ASHA Online Career Center if you have missed the deadline.
The editorial calendar is subject to change without notice.
For optimum reproduction quality, your materials should be sent according to our specifications.
1 Lewis and Clark, ASHA Lifestyle Survey (2015)
2 ASHA Readership Survey (2016)
3 ASHA Readership Survey (2014)