The ASHA Leader is ASHA’s official news magazine. The monthly publication is a trusted news source for readers and a valued member benefit, delivering award-winning content:
- Cutting-edge research advances
- In-depth clinical and research features on treatment approaches, professional issues, and specific communication disorders
- Professional tips, tools, and resources for readers to do their jobs
- Explanations of how health care and education trends affect their practices
- Members’ accomplishments
Advertising in The ASHA Leader connects you with the largest audience of customers and job-seekers in the speech, language, and audiology markets. It is a resource that professionals turn to find products, CE programs, and employment. Book your ad space today and start growing your business.
Book Now & Save!
- After word of mouth, The ASHA Leader is the #1 way ASHA professionals find out about new products1
- 71% of ASHA professionals searching for continuing education opportunities consider advertisements in ASHA Leader as important2
- 62% of members in academics indicate that the The ASHA Leader would be important in their job search if they were changing jobs today3
- 47% of job seekers consider The ASHA Leader a very important resource3
- 185,000+ audiologists; speech-language pathologists; speech, language, and hearing scientists; CSD students; and other subscribers
- 2016 advertising rates and sizes (including job listings)
- 2017 advertising rates and sizes (including job listings)
|Issue||Mail Date||Editorial Focus||Space Deadline*||Art Deadline|
|January||December 16||Early Intervention||November 18||November 22|
|February||January 20||Assistive Technology: AAC/HAT||December 23||December 27|
|March||February 17||Motor Speech Disorders||January 20||January 24|
|April||March 17||Autism||February 17||February 21|
|May||April 21||Dysphagia||March 24||March 28|
|June||May 19||Staying Motivated and Preventing Burnout||April 21||April 25|
|July||June 23||Hearing Loss in Aging||May 26||May 30|
|August||July 21||Convention Preview||June 23||June 27|
|September||August 18||Back-to-School||July 21||July 26|
|October||September 22||Education and Training||August 25||August 29|
|November||October 20||Manual Communication||September 22||September 26|
|December||November 17||Professional Civility||October 20||October 24|
*Sometimes, space for job listings is still available after the space deadline date. Contact us to see if we can make room for your ad. You may always advertise on the ASHA Online Career Center if you have missed the deadline.
The editorial calendar is subject to change without notice.
For optimum reproduction quality, your materials should be sent according to our specifications.
1 Lewis and Clark, ASHA Lifestyle Survey (2015)
2 ASHA Readership Survey (2016)
3 ASHA Readership Survey (2014)