ASHA offers a variety of digital advertising opportunities in numerous e-newsletters, publications, and websites in a range of ad sizes. Before creating artwork, please check to see what is the correct ad unit size for the opportunity you are choosing. If you have questions, please contact your sales rep.
- Standard .gif image (Flash is not available)
- Use a border to differentiate the banner from our page content
- Avoid transparent backgrounds
- Maximum 35 characters, including spaces and punctuation
- Make your ad clickable by providing your web address
- Home page rotation is not guaranteed—run of site advertiser will appear on the home page unless another advertiser has reserved a Home Page Roadblock
|Ad Unit||Ad Dimensions (pixels)||Max File Size||Max Loops|
|Medium Rectangle||300w x 250d||24k||3|
|Vertical Banner||120w x 240d||24k||5|
|Hot Box||120w x 90d||5k||1|
|Leaderboard||728w x 90d||24k||3|
All advertising is subject to approval. ASHA reserves the right to refuse, reject, or cancel any ad for any reason at any time without liability.