Through October 15, 2015:
9′ x 10′ premium booth space (booths near high traffic areas) = $975 per booth
9′ x 10′ standard booth space = $850 per booth
After October 15, 2015:
9′ x 10′ booth = $1,050 per booth
What Comes with Your Booth
- A 9′ deep x 10′ wide booth with one 6′ skirted table, three grey side chairs, carpet, and a wastebasket.
- Two 3′ side rails with curtains
- A booth ID sign
- Online resume database access through November 30
- One job posting, unlimited word count that begins September 16, expires on November 30
- Two badges to access the Career Fair and the Exhibit Hall (entrance to educational sessions are NOT included). No one under 18 will be admitted to the halls or educational sessions.
- A company profile in the Exhibits Guide (company name and a 35-word description) when you register by September 5.
For more information, please see the GES Service Manual.
Note: Endcaps are not permitted in the ASHA Career Fair Exhibit Hall.
Cancellation of exhibit space must be received in writing by mail, fax, or e-mail by the end of business day on July 31, 2015. Prior to July 31, 2015, the Association will refund the amount paid, less 25% of the total booth amount. Refunds may take up to 4 weeks to process. After July 31, 2015, the exhibitor forfeits the entire amount paid. Any exhibitor that signs up after June 28, 2015 will not be eligible for a refund.