Through October 17, 2016:
9′ x 10′ premium booth space (booths near high traffic areas) = $1,025 per booth
9′ x 10′ standard booth space = $875 per booth
After October 17, 2016:
9′ x 10′ booth = $1,100 per booth
What Comes with Your Booth
- A 9′ deep x 10′ wide booth with one 6′ skirted table, three grey side chairs, carpet, and a wastebasket.
- Two 3′ side rails with curtains
- A booth ID sign
- Online resume database access from October 17 through December 5
- One job posting, unlimited word count that begins on October 17 and expires on December 5
- Two badges to access the Career Fair and the Exhibit Hall (entrance to educational sessions are NOT included). No one under 18 will be admitted to the halls or educational sessions.
- A company profile in the Exhibits Guide (company name and a 35-word description) when you register by September 5.
For more information, please see the Exhibitor Service Manual – coming in August.
Note: Endcaps are not permitted in the ASHA Career Fair Exhibit Hall.
Cancellation of exhibit space must be received in writing by mail, fax, or e-mail by the end of business day on August 29, 2016. Prior to August 29, 2016, the Association will refund the amount paid, less 25% of the total booth amount. Refunds may take up to 4 weeks to process. After August 29, 2016, the exhibitor forfeits the entire amount paid. Any exhibitor that signs up after August 29, 2016 will not be eligible for a refund.