Reach event attendees by exhibiting at ASHA Convention, ASHA Connect, and the Career Fair, or sponsor online conferences. Market to attendees before, during, and/or after ASHA’s specialized events. The ASHA Convention is the largest gathering of CSD professionals, support personnel, and students, with 16,000+ attendees expected this year. ASHA Connect 2020 exclusively targets speech-language pathologists, with 1,000+ participating annually. ASHA’s multitude of online conferences are “live” for 12-14 days and serve as a captive audience. Some of our most popular marketing opportunities for the ASHA Convention are the Program and Exhibit Guide, Attendee Hot Lists, and various sponsorship opportunities.
Target Your Market
Where Do Convention Attendees Work?
Do Convention Attendees Have Input On Purchasing Decisions?
What Are Convention Attendees’ Major Fields of Interest?
Who Should Exhibit at Convention?
Companies who have products/services related to:
- Academic and Clinical Education
- Adult Neurogenic Disorders
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Business Leadership
- Business Management: Ethical and Professional Issues
- Business Management: Reimbursement
- Childhood Clinical Issues
- Cochlear Implants
- Craniofacial and Velopharyngeal Disorders
- Cultural and Linguistic Issues
- Emerging Issues
- Global Issues and Practices
- Hearing and Balance Science
- Hearing, Balance, and Tinnitus Assessment and Intervention
- Interprofessional Education and Practice
- Language and Literacy
- Language and Learning in School-Age Children and Adolescents
- Language Disorders in Adults
- Language in Infants, Toddlers, and Preschoolers
- Literacy Assessment and Intervention
- Memory Loss
- Motor Speech Disorders
- Neurogenic Language Disorders
- Professional Issues in Schools
- School-Based Practice
- Speech and Language Science
- Speech Sound Disorders in Children
- Swallowing and Swallowing Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Voice and Alaryngeal Communications
- Working with Special Child Populations
View the 2019 ASHA Convention exhibitor list and Exhibit Hall floor plan to see 300+ companies that consider the ASHA Convention the premier event of the year. Record attendance is anticipated this year in Boston.
Upcoming ASHA Conventions
|November 21–23, 2019||Orlando, FL|
|November 19–21, 2020||San Diego, CA|
|November 18–20, 2021||Washington, DC|
|November 17–19, 2022||New Orleans, LA|
1 ASHA Convention Attendee Survey (2015)
2 ASHA Convention Attendee Demographic Profile (2016)