November 15–17, 2018
Boston Convention and Exhibition Center
The Career Fair is part of the ASHA Convention and is the place where job seekers and employers connect. ASHA’s Career Fair features employers from schools, private practice, universities, hospitals, and corporations who are ready to hire. Reserve a booth at the Career Fair in the Exhibit Hall to connect with qualified professionals, job seekers, and support personnel.
Once you’ve secured your booth, consider being a Resume Star. Resume Stars are designated employers who have volunteered to review resumes in the Career Fair on Friday, November 16, 2018 from 12:00 noon to 4:00 p.m.
|Booth Options||Early Bird Rates (By September 7)||Standard Rates (September 8 and Beyond)|
Cancellation of exhibit space is due by the end of the business day on August 1 to receive a partial refund. Cancellation request must be received in writing by mail, fax, or email. Cancellations received on or before August 1 will be refunded less 25% of the total booth amount. Please allow up to 4 weeks to process refunds. After August 1, there are no refunds; the exhibitor forfeits the entire amount paid. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- 9’ x 10’ booth with one 6’ skirted table, 3 grey side chairs, carpet, and a wastebasket
- Two 3′ side rails with curtains
- One 7” x 44” exhibit booth ID sign (30 character limit), city/state, and booth number
- Online resume database access from October 17 – November 30, 2018
- One job posting (unlimited word count) from October 17 – November 30, 2018
- Two badges to access the Career Fair and Exhibit Hall (entrance to educational sessions are NOT included). No one under 18 will be admitted to the halls or educational sessions.
- A company profile (company name and 40-word description) in the Exhibit Guide when you pay for your booth and submit your profile by September 7, 2018
- Wi-Fi is not included in your booth space
- End-caps are not permitted
- Take a look at the Exhibit Hall floor plan to choose your booth
After Your Booth Purchase
- Employer Checklist (August)
- Exhibitor Service Manual (August)
- Resume Star Program
- Career Fair Profiles—Complete your profile by September 7 to be included in the Exhibit Guide
- Create Badges, Purchase Lunch Tickets, and Reserve Hotel (August)
|Set-Up||Wednesday, November 14, 2018||12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Hours of Operation||Thursday, November 15, 2018||10:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.|
|Friday, November 16, 2018||9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Saturday, November 17, 2018||9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.|
|Dismantling||Saturday, November 17, 2018||2:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.|