July 10–12, 2020
Sheraton Dallas Hotel
Connected for you.
Three specialized ASHA conferences with one Exhibit Hall–developed with an exclusive focus on speech-language pathologists from the school, health care, and private practice settings. At this popular summer event, more than 1,500 participating attendees are eager to learn, network, collaborate, earn ASHA CEUs, and purchase products.
- 92% of Connect attendees say their experience at Connect is good or fantastic1
- 74% of private practice professionals want to discuss the applicability of exhibitors tools to their work1
- 84% of attendees visit the Exhibit Hall to gain information about their products and services1
- 80% of attendees agree the Exhibit Hall is the central meeting place for attendees from all three conferences1
- 88% of attendees would recommend attending Connect to a friend or colleague1
- 89% of Connect attendees find practical tools and strategies to take back to their workplace1
1 ASHA Connect Attendee Survey (2018)