National NSSLHA Engage events are 90-minute online events hosted via a Zoom large meeting format. Students are split into breakout rooms, then special guests rotate through the rooms answering student questions and sharing their expertise. This is your chance to talk with CSD students in real time in a social, “cameras-on” setting.
Some NSSLHA Engage events are themed and will attract a specific subset of students, while others are general and have something to offer for all. A sponsorship representative can help you decide which event might be the best fit for you.
- Speed Networking – February 24 – SOLD
- Audiology Meet Up – June 23 – SOLD
- Speed Networking – Early to Mid-September – SOLD
During the Event
- Logo included on event opening slide and sponsor thank-you slide
- 5-minute speaking time for sponsor representative
- Sponsor representative to serve as a special guest, rotating throughout breakout rooms
- Optional: capture email addresses through activation (which is a sponsor-planned contest or game)
- Sponsor provided with email addresses for all students who indicated they would like more information from the sponsor