ASHA offers a variety of online conferences to members, which are “live” for 12-14 days and serve as a captive audience to market your products and services to. Sponsors can start discussions, show videos, and collect email addresses. This is your chance to talk with ASHA members in real time, and get immediate feedback about your company!
Conference materials, including recorded lectures, chat transcripts, and resources remain accessible to registrants for 2 months from the start date—giving your products extended exposure.
See how sponsorship makes an impact for companies and ASHA members:
“We saw great success from our sponsorship of the ASHA Dysphagia Online Conference. I was surprised by the high number of visitors at our virtual booth and then onto our website. During the online conference we saw a huge increase in the number of SLP’s that ordered resources from our website.”
“I found the entire online conference informative and engaging, and the online exhibitors were an added bonus! They were a helpful resource to learn about some of the newest products on the market, having returned to the school setting after six years in the SNF setting. I also had the opportunity for a personal response from an exhibitor following my inquiry about updates to a test that is used in my district.”
|Spoken and Written Language in Adolescents: Fresh Solutions||February 21–March 5 and September 19–October 1|
|Aphasia and Primary Progressive Aphasia||March 7–19 and December 5–17|
|Children With Autism: Matching Interventions to Communication Needs||April 18–30 and August 1–13|
|Audiology 2018: Examining the Complexities of Central Auditory Processing Disorders||October 10–22|
Benefits of Sponsorship
One complimentary registration to the online conference (a $400 value)—SLPs can earn ASHA CEUs!
- Logo and hotlink on the online conference landing page
- Ability to post a YouTube video on the online conference landing page
- Company profile listed in the Virtual Exhibit Hall (banners, links to video, testimonials)
- Access to the message board and online exhibitor area—network with potential customers and get a deeper understanding of their needs as you hear questions and comments
- Logo and hotlink
- Ability to post a YouTube video
- Capture email addresses through activation sponsorship (which is a contest or game)
- Keep email addresses from members who contact you
Copy of attendee mailing list (a $400 value)
- Special acknowledgement from ASHA with four email blasts with your logo and a hotlink. Each message will be sent to more than 80,000 ASHA members, telling them about your support of the online conference
- Additional promotion
- Conference supporter logo for your homepage or promo materials
- Tweets promoting your company