These days, a single impression is lucky to be noticed. How do you make prospective customers not only notice you, but also feel at ease when you approach them?
Build a Relationship With Your Customer—Become an ASHA Corporate Partner Today!
ASHA’s Corporate Partner Program offers select companies the unique opportunity to build relationships with ASHA’s 211,000 health care professionals and their clients through a customized, yearlong, marketing plan. Funds generated from this program help support ASHA activities, which, in turn, supports our member’s work and professional development.
Coordinated through a single contact person, an ASHA Corporate Partner receives exclusive benefits as part of their cost-effective marketing package of ads, mailing lists, and custom-designed marketing opportunities. By becoming a Corporate Partner, your company can enter the world of the ASHA member and understand what motivates their buying decisions.
As an ASHA Corporate Partner you can:
- Use the ASHA Corporate Partner logo on your ASHA promotions to show members you actively support the work that they do. With prior approval, you may also use the logo on non-ASHA promotions
- Initiate a dialog with your potential customers by sending email blasts through ASHA (an EXCLUSIVE Corporate Partner benefit that sets you apart from your competition)
- Be seen outside of your booth at ASHA events
- Banners and signage specifically designed to promote our Corporate Partners, a dedicated ASHA Leader “Thank You” ad, customized sponsorship opportunities, and the opportunity to support special programs that acknowledge your support, target your promotion, and heighten your visibility
- Leverage discounted rates on marketing opportunities
- Participate in select opportunities with ASHA staff and leadership
- Participate in collaborative information sharing
- Let ASHA create a unique promotional opportunity just for you
Corporate Partner Value—How Does Corporate Partnership Benefit You?
Over the years, ASHA members have shown loyalty to Corporate Partners who support the professions. Our current Corporate Partners have seen a verified increase in sales through their participation. We urge our Corporate Partners to reach members by offering a distinct benefit—or clear resources—they can pass on to their clients. This type of activation offers a clear win-win for both our Corporate Partners and members.
Requirements to Become a Corporate Partner
Companies that purchase marketing assets (advertising, sponsorships, mailing lists, or exhibit space at the annual ASHA Convention, ASHA Connect, or for non-Convention programs and events) valued at $50,000 or more in a contract year, and have benefits that can be activated to provide discounts or opportunities to ASHA members, may become a Corporate Partner.
Corporate Partner Levels
We offer four levels of Corporate Partnership. Each may be customized with a unique combination of programs and discounts to meet your specific marketing needs.
|Platinum Partner||$200,000 and Over|
|Gold Partner||$150,000 - $199,999|
|Silver Partner||$100,000 - $149,999|
|Bronze Partner||$50,000 - $99,999|
Corporate Partnership offers the opportunity for you to reach targeted member segments with the most effective communication vehicles and event sponsorships to meet your marketing needs.
ASHA Corporate Partners