The ASHA Leader is ASHA’s official news magazine. The print publication is a trusted news source for readers and a valued member benefit, delivering award-winning content:
- Cutting-edge research advances
- In-depth clinical and research features on treatment approaches, professional issues, and specific communication disorders
- Professional tips, tools, and resources for readers to do their jobs
- Explanations of how health care and education trends affect their practices
- Members’ accomplishments
Advertising in The ASHA Leader connects you with the largest audience of customers and job seekers in the speech, language, and audiology markets. It is a resource that professionals turn to find products, CE programs, and employment. Book your ad space today and start growing your business.
The ASHA Leader: Evolved to Enhance Your Digital Experience
The ASHA Leader will have a slightly adjusted print schedule for the rest of 2020: August/September (combined), October, and November/December (combined). This shift is not just a cost-saving measure, but also appropriate given the need to quickly disseminate news to members online in this rapidly changing environment. In order to provide industry professionals the most relevant, up-to-date, high-quality content, ASHA posts articles continuously, throughout the week, on a redesigned ASHA Leader Live. Check out the 2020 print deadlines and editorial planned below, along with digital ad options.
- After word of mouth, The ASHA Leader is the #1 way ASHA professionals find out about new products1
- 73% of ASHA professionals searching for continuing education opportunities consider advertisements in The ASHA Leader as important2
- 83% of members in academics indicate that the The ASHA Leader would be important in their job search if they were changing jobs today2
- 65% of job seekers consider The ASHA Leader an important resource2
- 205,000+ audiologists; speech-language pathologists; speech, language, and hearing scientists; CSD students; and other subscribers
Rates and Sizes
- 2020 advertising rates and sizes (including job listings)
|Issue||Mail Date||Editorial Focus||Space Deadline*||Art Deadline|
|August/September||July 30||Back to Online? School||July 2||July 7|
|October||September 17||ASHA Convention/TBD||August 21||August 25|
|November/December||November 12||Dysphagia/PDPM Update||October 16||October 20|
*Sometimes, space for job listings is still available after the space deadline date. Contact us to see if we can make room for your ad. You may always advertise on the ASHA Career Portal if you have missed the deadline.
The editorial calendar is subject to change without notice.
For optimum reproduction quality, your materials should be sent according to our specifications.
1 Lewis and Clark, ASHA Lifestyle Survey (2015)
2 ASHA Readership Survey (2018)