Reach ASHA and NSSLHA members where they live and work with your catalogs, flyers, samples, surveys, or personalized letters. ASHA can help you drive sales and reach your target market with your personalized marketing messages.
- Up to 156,000+ speech-language pathologists, 12,000+ audiologists, and 12,000+ students
- 100+ available options, including purchasing authority, job function, languages spoken, area of expertise, Special Interest Group affiliation
Free Count Request
Once we receive your form, we will run it through our data center for name counts to create a targeted mailing list. In a few days, we will contact you with your name count and work with you to finalize your list.
You are under no obligation to buy our list once you’ve submitted this form.
ASHA mailing lists are for postal mailing addresses. ASHA does not rent/sell email addresses or phone numbers.
How to Order a Mailing List
- Complete our FREE Mailing List Name Count Request Form
- Review Guidelines for Promoting ASHA CEUs, if you are an ASHA Approved CE Provider
- Receive our counts and make any revisions
- Approve counts and complete the Mailing List Order Form [PDF]
- Submit order form and sample mail piece via email or fax
Please allow 5-10 working days from receipt of your complete order to receive your list.
The ASHA and NSSLHA list price is 22 cents per name. There is a 1,000 name minimum charge for all orders.
Please add 6% Maryland/Washington, DC, tax if you are ordering from a Maryland-based or Washington, DC–based company or residence.
Lists can be sent in Excel or pressure label format. UPS shipping charges apply to pressure labels.
- We offer a 15% discount to all nonprofits. A copy of your Federal Nonprofit Certificate or nonprofit tax ID number is required when placing the order.
- List brokers receive a 20% discount. A recognized list broker is defined as a company whose sole activity is to purchase mailing lists for their active clients.